College Visits to the Career Center
To attend a presentation, sign up and get a permission slip from the bulletin board outside the career center.
Tues., March 5, period 6: Warner Pacific University
Thurs., March 14: Pierce College
Ecology Youth Corps Summer Jobs
*Students currently in grades 9-11
*$12 per hour
*Apply by April 12, 2019
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2019-20 school year is open. You will need:
* 2017 income info, including bank statements, W2s, 2017 tax return
* Social Security number or green card
* Additional financial info about child support, TANF benefits, real estate, family business, investments, etc.
* An FSA ID
Your FSA ID is a username and password you will use to sign your FAFSA electronically. Create your FSA ID.
- FAFSA and WASFA completion
- College Bound Scholarship
- ACCUPLACER practice
- NCAA Eligibility Center
- Common Application
- Letters of recommendation
- Career exploration websites
- College Affordability and Transparency Center
- SAT and PSAT practice with Khan Academy