Visits to the Career Center
Listings with an asterisk require a permission slip, which will be available from the bulletin board outside the career center.
Feb. 28, per. 2-6: Northwest College of Art* (permission slip required unless enrolled in a class with Ms. McDonald or Mr. Cadena)
Mar. 17, 6th period (for students with no class) and after school: TCC application and scholarship assistance
File Your FAFSA Now!
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2020-21 school year opened on October 1. You will need:
* 2018 income info, including bank statements, W2s, 2018 tax return
* Social Security number or green card
* Additional financial info about child support, TANF benefits, real estate, family business, investments, etc.
* An FSA ID
Your FSA ID is a username and password you will use to sign your FAFSA electronically. Create your FSA ID.
File at Wilson During Lunches
Get started on your FAFSA or WASFA in the career center. Bring the information listed above.
- FAFSA and WASFA completion
- College Bound Scholarship
- ACCUPLACER practice
- NCAA Eligibility Center
- Common Application
- Letters of recommendation
- Career exploration websites
- College Affordability and Transparency Center
- SAT and PSAT practice with Khan Academy