Visits to the Career Center
To attend a presentation, sign up and get a permission slip from the bulletin board outside the career center.
11/20, p. 5: Warner Pacific Univ.
12/3, p. 3: Pierce College
File Your FAFSA starting Oct 1!
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2020-21 school year opened on October 1. You will need:
* 2018 income info, including bank statements, W2s, 2018 tax return
* Social Security number or green card
* Additional financial info about child support, TANF benefits, real estate, family business, investments, etc.
* An FSA ID
Your FSA ID is a username and password you will use to sign your FAFSA electronically. Create your FSA ID.
File at Wilson During Lunches
Get started on your FAFSA or WASFA in the career center. Bring the information listed above.
- FAFSA and WASFA completion
- College Bound Scholarship
- ACCUPLACER practice
- NCAA Eligibility Center
- Common Application
- Letters of recommendation
- Career exploration websites
- College Affordability and Transparency Center
- SAT and PSAT practice with Khan Academy