Report a concern
Tacoma Public Schools is committed to communicating and working with you and your family. If you are encountering:
- Trouble communicating with staff
- Technology issues
- Inaccessibility to instructional materials or Distance Learning services
- Challenges meeting the needs of your student with an IEP
- Concerns about graduation requirements, transcripts, or transition to college
- Difficulties engaging in educational responsibilities due to your living situation
- Questions about grades, transition to middle and high school next year, services, tests, etc.
You are not alone. Teachers, counselors, and school/district staff are here to help. Most situations are easy to resolve if they are addressed promptly. Please report any concerns NOW, do not wait until next year!