Choose from the most innovative schools and programs in the state.
Find your child's grades online and more. HAC contains real-time data—as soon as a teacher enters a grade, attendance, etc, it's there for you.
Login to HAC
Find your grades online and more. HAC contains real-time data—as soon as a teacher enters a grade, attendance, etc, it's there for you.
Use Word, Powerpoint, Outlook email, Excel and more for free on the Web. Save all your files in the cloud to access from anywhere.
Login to O365
Love Tacoma. Sign up to serve kids in our city. Dedicated volunteers can mentor and inspire students and provide new opportunities beyond what schools can.
This is the road map that drives our work to ensure the success of Every Student. Every Day.
See how we're doing
The WHOLE CHILD ACCESS PASS provides all Tacoma Public Schools (TPS) students and their families’ special opportunities
and negotiated rates for a variety of Metro Parks Tacoma’s (MPT)
programs, facilities and attractions. Through a collaborative
approach, the agencies are working to reduce registration barriers
and enhance awareness of out-of-school time experiences that
aid in Whole Child development for all TPS students.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS & PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
• For families who have opted-in to the program by signing the waiver, automatic exchange of participant and family information to expedite the MPT registration process with no need to bring documents for proof of income.
• Enhanced access to afterschool sports leagues and art, dance, nature and fitness clubs located within school facilities.
• Preferred Customer status gives access to select classes, camps, and attractions at discounted rates. “Pass holders will receive priority for services including priority position for program enrollment”
• Early park entrance into a variety of attractions on identified date.
• Special promotions with other local public museums, attractions and services within Pierce County
• Enhanced communication channels to connect students with these special out-of-school time development opportunities designed to complement the Whole Child approach to student development
It's easy to sign up:
Step 1: Click here to download and complete the Whole Child Access Pass Flyer
Step 2: Submit the form to your child's school office.
Step 3: Students will be issued a card by Metro Parks Tacoma that will identify them as a Whole Child Access Pass holder.
Step 4: Start saving money with Access Pass special offers
Note: After submitting your form it could take up to three weeks to receive your pass. (Read the FAQ for more info.)
For more information go to: MetroParksTacoma.org/WholeChild
Or call: (253) 305-1022
ALREADY A PASS HOLDER? Click here for current offerings.
253-571-1000 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Contact us »
© Tacoma Public Schools | Non-discrimination Statement | Accessibility | Staff Hub