Session 2 sports practice starts on Monday, November 6th! Sign-up's will be available on the stage at lunch time. Make sure your student has completed the online registration, turned in a current physical and purchased their ASB card!
Session 2 Sports:
- Volleyball (Varsity/JV/C-Team)
- Boys Soccer (Varsity/JV)
Game schedules are available on the district website: https://www.tacomaschools.org/student-life/Pages/MS-Athletics.aspx
Our middle school students compete district-wide against each other in 11 different sports. 6th through 8th graders have the opportunity to participate at the varsity, junior varsity and c-team level, gaining invaluable experiences through competition.
To participate in middle school athletics, students must:
- Complete and submit required registration form (including proof of required medical insurance)
- Submit proof of current physical exam signed by your physician (physicals are good for 13 months).
Physical Form (REVISED 6/2015)
Wrestling Weight Permit Form (Middle School Only)
- Maintain academic eligibility Find details in the Interscholastic Athletics and Activities Regulations 2151R
- Pay the required ASB fee at your participating school
Sports Schedules and sport-specific guidelines
- Girls Basketball
- Boys Basketball
- Track & Field