Navigate Up
Sign In

Stadium High School

Guidance & Counseling

​​Name ​Title ​Email ​Phone Number
​Brian Nighswonger ​Counselor (Last Names A-E) ​253-571-3146
​Lauren Sneden Counselor (Last Names F-La) ​253-571-3145
​Shannon Schreiner Counselor (Last Names Le-Ri) sschrei@tacoma.k1​
​Nycole Kyle ​Cou​nselor (Last Names Ro-Z) ​253-571-3144
​N. Kay Thomsen ​​School Psychologist ​253-571-3149
​Mary Jo Harkness ​Registrar/Records Specialist
​Calyn Kinney Student Data Specialist ​ ​253-571-3147

Do you need to..​.

  • ...update contact information?
  • ...add or remove an emergency contact for your student?
  • ...inquire about enrollment​?
Email and we can assist with that!



The following are required for enrollment:

*Completed enrollment packet (OR complete your enrollment online!)

*Two proofs of residence

Please note that there may be additional forms specific to Stadium that will need to be completed for enrollment to be processed.

If you need a paper enrollment packet, please visit the Stadium Guidance Office.

When you have completed the enrollment packet, please bring it to the Stadium Guidance Office or email it to​.

For questions about enrollment in Tacoma Public Schools, please visit our Enrollment Services website​

For questions about enrollment at Stadium High School, please contact Mary Jo Harkness at 253-571-3147.

Transcript Requests
​for students born 1/1/1988 and after

All transcript requests, official or unofficial, are now processed through an online service called Parchment. Create an account, request your transcripts, and watch the status of your transcript in real-time. Visit their website to get started today!

Education Verifications

For students born on or before December 31, 1987, please contact our Student Records Department.

For students born on or after January 1, 1988, please fax a signed release to 253-571-3150.

Records Requests

Please send requests for records via fax to 253-571-3150 to ensure timely response.

You may also submit a request for records to

​Running Start

For all questions regarding Running Start, please contact your Guidance Counselor or the Running Start Advisor at the community college you are planning to attend.