Stadium Bowl Guidelines
These expectations will be enforced, as Stadium Bowl is a district facility. Thank you in advance for your participation and support!
- Tacoma Public School students with current ASB cards may go right to the gate and enter the game at no cost.
- Students may not re-enter the Stadium Bowl after they leave.
- Students are not allowed to cross-over to the other side of the Stadium Bowl.
- Spectators may not enter the Stadium Bowl with bags or backpacks of any kind OR with any outside food or drink.
- Spectators are not allowed on the field at any time.
- Students, please check the Stadium Handbook for appropriate dress code and behavior expectations. (Below under quick links)
Stadium Bowl Entrance Fees
Admission is charged for ALL Pierce County League contests (including JV and C team contests) starting after 5PM.
CASH ONLY - no bills over $20.
- Adults - $6
- Students without ASB - $5
- TPS Students with ASB - FREE
- Non-TPS Student with ASB - $4
- Senior Citizens (62+) - $4
- Military ID - $4
- Elementary Students - FREE
These entry fees are subject to change.