Senior Portrait Photos are due by October 31, 2017.
Three ways to submit your photo:
- Deliver it to Ms. Ellis in room SB31
- Email it to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to yearbookforever.com (and follow instructions below)
Guidelines for your senior portrait:
- 1-inch headsize
- No animals or props
- No hand signals
- No sunglasses
- High Resolution JPG
How to Submit Your Senior Photo on YearbookForever.com
- Choose one senior photo to represent you in the yearbook. Choose a high quality photo that will reproduce well. If possible have a professional photo taken. A head shot or ¾ body shot is best. Remember, we will shrink this photo to about 1 ½ by 2 inches, a full body shot will not show details. The school dress code applies.
- Go online to YearbookForever.com
- Enter Stadium as the school name. As soon as it pops up you can click on Stadium High School
- Click on the blue letters that say “Community Upload"
- Enter the school access code: stadiumyearbook
- Click Upload photo to select your first photo