Student records

​Current students

Requests for student records by a current student or the student's parent/guardian should be directed to the building administrator at the student's school.

Former students

In general, the Student Records Department at the Central Administration Building handles transcript requests for former students.

Please note:

  • ​​We do not charge for transcripts.
  • Diplomas are given out at graduation. We do not have duplicate copies of diplomas.

Information you need to request your transcript:

  • Your name when you attended school
  • Your date of birth
  • The name of the last high school you attended
  • The year you graduated or last attended
  • Your picture ID (your ID must include a picture, date of birth, and a signature)
    The best way to send your ID is to take a picture of your ID with your phone and email it to
  • Mailing information if you request your transcript mailed to you or a 3rd party


Contact Student Records

Tacoma Public Schools
Student Records Department
PO Box 1357​​
Tacoma, WA 98401