Tacoma Public Schools does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination:
- Civil Rights Coordinator: Lisa Nolan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 253-571-1252;
- Title IX Coordinator, Elementary: Christa Erolin, email@example.com, 253-571-1318;
- Title IX Coordinator, Secondary: Eric Hogan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 253-571-1191;
- 504 Coordinator: Elementary, Elise Friedrich-Nielsen, email@example.com, 253-571-1096;
- 504 Coordinator: Secondary, Megan Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 253-571-1003.
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1357, Tacoma, WA 98401-1357.
If you have questions regarding this nondiscrimination statement and its use, please write email@example.com.