Choose from the most innovative schools and programs in the state.
Find your child's grades online and more. HAC contains real-time data—as soon as a teacher enters a grade, attendance, etc, it's there for you.
Login to HAC
Find your grades online and more. HAC contains real-time data—as soon as a teacher enters a grade, attendance, etc, it's there for you.
Use Word, Powerpoint, Outlook email, Excel and more for free on the Web. Save all your files in the cloud to access from anywhere.
Login to O365
Love Tacoma. Sign up to serve kids in our city. Dedicated volunteers can mentor and inspire students and provide new opportunities beyond what schools can.
This is the road map that drives our work to ensure the success of Every Student. Every Day.
See how we're doing
Intro to Internship consists of an online application, independent research and reflection, self-evaluation, professionalism workshops, and an interview. After completing the below expectations, a student earns eligibility for internship placement in the community as well as a .5 occupational education credit.
Timeline of Expectations
Step 1: Apply Online: Apply now to be part of our 2019/2020 internship cohort.
Step 2: Meet your NEXT MOVE Coach to receive your Intro to Internship Workbook.
Step 3: Complete each of these assignments in the Workbook:
1) Why Internships, Why Now (video: "Success in the New Economy")
2) Career Plan
3) Power of a Reference
4) Professional Resume (Watch our video guide: "Resume: How to Write One")
5) Professional Cover Letter
6) Sign all Required Paperwork: WSLA and Program Expectations 2019.pdf
7) Professional Email
8) Volunteering: It Makes a Difference!
9) SIgn up for a Professionalism Workshop - Click below to register for your date and time
10) Evaluation & Goal Setting - Next Move Worksite Evaluation (Teach Eval).pdf
11) Social Media
12) Professional Dress
13) Schedule Planner
14) Financial Literacy - Link: http://www.everfi.com/register Registration Code: 66cd9978
15) Preparing for an Interview
16) Sign up for and Participate in a formal interview with Next Move Team - click here to register
17) Turn in your completed Workbook at your formal interview
Once all of the above is completed, you are eligible to be placed as an intern and have earned a 0.5 Occupational credit.
253-571-1000 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Contact us »
© Tacoma Public Schools | Non-discrimination Statement | Accessibility | Staff Hub