To promote a safe, successful, and rigorous academic community for diverse learners.
- To implement research-based learning strategies that are continually adjusted to improve student performance and the instructional program.
- To create an environment that has clear, articulated focus for student achievement.
- To provide a structured and developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- To facilitate the teaching and learning strategies of acquiring, questioning and evaluating.
- To promote opportunities for social, emotional and physical growth of every individual.
- To provide avenues for students, staff, and parents to explore learning and foster the desire to learn more.
- To inspire community involvement through collaboration and responsibility.
- To provide professional development for staff that is aligned with Mason's focus and expectations.
Staff will strive for excellence as they work collaboratively and collegially towards goals set in the district and building initiatives.
Staff will respond to students who need enrichment, providing a rigorous educational opportunity for all students.
Staff will work collaboratively in Professional Learning Communities in an ongoing process to achieve improved results for the students they serve.
Staff are dedicated to becoming instructional leaders in their area of expertise, including identified student models such as Math, Science, and Springboard
Staff are committed to staff, students and parents by using effective communication skills, employing a positive team approach to problem-solving, and striving for a professional learning environment for all.
Patrice Sulkosky, Principal
Mark Phillips, Assistant Principal
Todd Roos, Dean of Students
Heather Wright, Instructional Facilitator
3901 N 28 Street, Tacoma, WA 98407 253.571.7000