Navigate Up
Sign In

Lincoln High School

Request A Transcript

Current Students:

Use our transcript service, Parchment, which is free for current students who request electronic delivery. For current students who request paper delivery, there is a charge. 

Former Students:

If you were born on or after 1988, you can use our transcript service, Parchment, which does have a fee for former students. Order your transcript​.

If you were born on or prior to 1987, you will need to obtain your transcript through the Tacoma School District Central Administrative Building. Go to to request your transcript.