Enrolling at Lincoln High School
Welcome future ABES! We look forward to having you join the Lincoln family. Watch
Allie's story on becoming a Lincoln ABE.
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., then 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Starting the Enrollment Process:
Review your physical address by using the Bus Stop Lookup
to see if you reside in the Lincoln boundary.
If you reside in the Lincoln boundary, complete and submit the online new student enrollment registration
- If you are enrolling for the CURRENT school year, complete the application for the 2019-2020 school year.
- If you are enrolling for the NEXT school year, complete the application for the 2020-2021 school year.
Please make sure you upload two documents showing proof of residency (see below for accepted items) and a signed Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) form. If you are unable to upload them to your online application, please submit your application and bring these documents to Lincoln Guidance Office.
Paper enrollment packets are available in the Lincoln Guidance Office if you are unable to do complete the online registration.
Accepted Proofs of Residency (two items required for enrollment):
Items must be in the guardian's name and show the residence/service address.
- Mortgage statement
- Current lease/rental agreement
- Property tax bill for the residence
- Utility bill (dated within the last eight weeks)
- Cable bill (dated within the last eight weeks)
- Health Insurance document (dated within the last eight weeks)
- Official mail from a public agency, such as the court system or DSHS (dated within the last eight weeks)
Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) form
Information on immunizations, as well as blank CIS forms, can be found on the Washington State Department of Health website
. Parents/Guardians may also print a CIS form by registering at MyIR
- If you are enrolling for the CURRENT school year, please complete the CIS form for the 2019-2020 school year.
- If you are enrolling for the NEXT school year, please complete the CIS form for the 2020-2021 school year.
Regarding Immunizations for the 2020-2021 School Year
Starting in the 2020-2021 school year, immunizations must be medically verified. This can be done the following ways:
For educational verification agencies, please send your request to:
- If the former student was born before January 1, 1988, fax your request to 253-571-1238
- If the former student was born on or after January 1, 1988, fax your request to 253-571-6678