Enrolling at Lincoln High School
Welcome future ABES! We look forward to having you join the Lincoln family. Watch
Allie's story on becoming a Lincoln ABE.
Starting the Enrollment Process:
Review your physical address by using the Bus Stop Lookup
to see if you reside in the Lincoln boundary.
- If you reside in the Lincoln boundary, complete and submit the online new student enrollment application. Please make sure you upload two documents showing proof of address (i.e. utility bill, rental agreement or mortgage) and proof of immunizations. If you are unable to upload them to your online application, please bring these documents to Lincoln High School. Paper enrollment packets are available in the Guidance Office.
- If you do not reside in the Lincoln boundary, but do reside in the Tacoma School District, please complete the Choice Application if you wish to attend Lincoln. You will need to enroll your student at your neighborhood school until your application is approved.
- If you do not reside in the Lincoln boundary, and also do not reside in the Tacoma School District boundary, please obtain a release from the district you reside in, then complete the Non-Resident Application for the Tacoma School District if you wish to attend Lincoln. First time applicants should return the forms to the Tacoma Enrollment Services office at 601 South 8th Street, Room 118. Please continue to attend your neighborhood school until your application has been approved.
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
For educational verification agencies, please send your request to:
- If the former student was born before January 1, 1988, fax your request to 253-571-1238
- If the former student was born on or after January 1, 1988, fax your request to 253-571-6678