Enrolling at Lincoln High School
Welcome future ABES! We look forward to having you join the Lincoln family. Watch
Allie's story on becoming a Lincoln ABE.
Starting the Enrollment Process:
Review your physical address by using the Bus Stop Lookup
to see if you reside in the Lincoln boundary.
- If you reside in the Lincoln boundary, complete both the District Enrollment Packet, and the Lincoln forms. Bring these, along with your proof of residency (two items), to the Lincoln Guidance Office. Printed enrollment packets are available in the Guidance Office.
- If you do not reside in the Lincoln boundary, but do reside in the Tacoma School District, please complete the Application to Change Schools if you wish to attend Lincoln. You will need to enroll your student at your neighborhood school until your application is approved.
- If you do not reside in the Lincoln boundary, and also do not reside in the Tacoma School Districty boundary, please obtain a release from the district you reside in, then complete the Non-Resident Application for the Tacoma School District if you wish to attend Lincoln. First time applicants should return the forms to the Tacoma Enrollment Services office at 601 South 8th Street, Room 118. Please continue to attend your neighborhood school until your application has been approved.
Completing the Enrollment Process:
When arriving at Lincoln to enroll your student, please bring with you:
- The completed enrollment packet
- Proof of residency (two items)
- Unofficial transcript (does not apply to incoming freshman during semester 1)
- Withdrawal form (if enrollment is during the school year)
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Former Student Transcripts
For high schools requesting records, please fax a records request to 253-571-6687.
For former Lincoln students requesting a transcript:
- If you were born before January 1, 1988, please complete the Tacoma School District transcript request.
- If you were born on or after January 1, 1988, please complete the Lincoln transcript request.
For educational verification agencies, please send your request to:
- If the former student was born before January 1, 1988, fax your request to 253-571-1238
- If the former student was born on or after January 1, 1988, fax your request to 253-571-6678