Enrolling at Lincoln High School
Welcome future ABES! We look forward to having you join the Lincoln family. Watch
Allie's story on becoming a Lincoln ABE.
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., then 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Starting the Enrollment Process:
Review your physical address by using the Bus Stop Lookup
to see if you reside in the Lincoln boundary.
- If you reside in the Lincoln boundary, complete and submit the online new student enrollment application. Please make sure you upload two documents showing proof of address (see below for the accepted items) and a signed Certificate of Immunization (CIS) form. If you are unable to upload them to your online application, please bring these documents to Lincoln High School. Paper enrollment packets are available in the Guidance Office.
- If you do not reside in the Lincoln boundary, but do reside in the Tacoma School District, please complete the Choice Application if you wish to attend Lincoln. You will need to enroll your student at your neighborhood school until your application is approved.
- If you do not reside in the Lincoln boundary, and also do not reside in the Tacoma School District boundary, please obtain a release from the district you reside in, then complete the Non-Resident Application for the Tacoma School District if you wish to attend Lincoln. First time applicants should return the forms to the Tacoma Enrollment Services office at 601 South 8th Street, Room 118. Please continue to attend your neighborhood school until your application has been approved.
Accepted Proofs of Residency (two items required for enrollment):
Items must be in the guardian's name and show the residence/service address.
- Mortgage statement
- Current lease/rental agreement i
- Property tax bill for the residence
- Utility bill (dated within the last eight weeks)
- Cable bill (dated within the last eight weeks)
- Health Insurance document (dated within the last eight weeks)
- Official mail from a public agency, such as the court system or DSHS (dated within the last eight weeks)
Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) form
Information on immunizations, as well as blank CIS forms, can be found on the Washington State Department of Health website
For educational verification agencies, please send your request to:
- If the former student was born before January 1, 1988, fax your request to 253-571-1238
- If the former student was born on or after January 1, 1988, fax your request to 253-571-6678