Mary Todd Writing Center
- Tuesday & Thursday | 3:00 to 4:15 | Room 200
- Tuesday | 3:00 to 4:30 | Room 110
- Wednesday | During Seminar | Room 208
- Wednesday | 3:00 to 3:50 | Room 308
- Thursday | 3:00 to 4:30 | Room 110
Activities / Clubs / Groups:
- Advisor: Mr. Iverson
- Tuesdays| 3:00 to 4:00/4:30 | Room 100 or Greenhouse/Farm
- A group of like-minded youth ready to make a change in our community through gardening, farming, growing plants, and food justice. We oversee, assist, and help other school gardens and run the famouse plant sale and free farm stand. Membership is free to all and you may come and go as you please.
- Advisor: Mr. Davio and Mr. Turner
- Tuesdays | 3:15 to 5:15 | Room 117
- Bike Club meets once a week and goes on group rides that range from 5 to 15 miles. In the spring, rides increase in length and students have the opportunity to ride the Seattle to Portland two-day ride, free of charge, and earn a PE credit. Bikes, helmets, and water bottles are provided. No boke experience is necessary to join and participate.
- Advisor: Ms. Johnson
- Meets October through November during seminar, dates TBD
- The Daffodile club works with Senior women that are interested in participating in the Pierce County Daffodil Pageant and Festival. Through the LHS Daffodil club, one Senior woman is chosen to be the LHS Daffodil Princess. The LHS Daffodil Princess will then represent LHS at the Daffodil Festival Queen Selection and at all Daffodil Festival events.
FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes)
- Advisor: Mr. Matsumoto
- Thursdays | During Seminar | Weight Room
- Come and talk about your faith, grow in your faith, read God's word, and pray together. Open to all students, not just athletes.
- Advisor: Ms. Higgins
- Fridays| After School | Room 314
- We will be building and flying radio control aircraft, incorporating the basics of flight physics and mechanics
GSA (Gay/Straight Alliance)
- Advisors: Mr. Ruby and Ms. Jansen
- Wednesdays | After School | Room 307
- An inclusive place for LGBTQ+ students and allies to talk about important issues and make new friends.
- Advisor: Ms. Ha
- Wednesdays | After School | Room 001/CRC
- Key Club is the world's largest student-led organization that helps our home, school, and community. Become involved in the LHS community and build your leadership skills. We find community service projects to do together. We help people, learn about how to become good citizens, and become great friends.
- Advisor: Mr. Dotson
- Tuesdays | After School | Room 301
- Lincoln Expeditions is a group of students who love to travel and see the world around them. We do local day trips, occasional overnight trips, and this year we will be going to Belize in the summer! Local trips are free for members, and members get partial scholarships for international trips. This is your chance to see what's beyond Tacoma and find out what the world has to offer.
Lincoln High Skills USA
- Advisor: Mr. Foss
- Tuesdays | After School | Room 003 Metal Lab
- Skills USA is a US career and technical student organization serving more than 395,000 high school, college, and middle school students and professional members enrolled in training programs in trade, technical and skilled service occupations, including health occupations.
Magic: The Gathering
- Advisor: Mr. Dempster
- Wednesdays | After School | Room 310
- Magic Club seeks to promote social interaction amongst students with common interests, develop self-confidence and communication skills, encourage rational thinking and logical conflict resolution, and to create a safe, non-judgmental space. We also place the legendary card game Magic: The Gathering. Tournaments! Drafts! Commander! Free cards! Beginners welcome.
Outdoor Adventure Club
- Advisor: Ms. Higgins
- Thursdays| After School | Room 314
- Do you like the outdoors? Do you like adventure? We go hiking, rock climbing, kayaking, snowshoeing, and camping. No experience is required! Join our club and experience what the Pacific Northwest has to offer!
Project Lit Book Club
- Advisor: Ms. Sierra
- Wednesdays | 7:00 a.m., twice per month | Lincoln Library
- Our club will be a fun, literacy-based club that discusses topics from our featured books. We will explore current issues in our community and country. We will have games, snacks, and trivia during out meetings. We will meet authors via Skype and in-person as well. Community members will join us to add various perspectives to our discussion and enrich our understanding of others and the world around us.
- Advisor: Mr. Evans
- Wednesday | After School | Room 303
- This club will be working on building a competitive skill set in the Culinary Arts. We will also be having small competitions within the club to help build our culinary skills while working alongside a local chef.
- Advisor: Ms. Reszka
- Fridays | After School | Room 215
- In its first year, the science club will begin as a place for students to design and run their own experiments. Students will also have opportunities to attend science conferences at University of Washington and other locations, apply for scientific research positions, and get involved in chemistry research at the University of Puget Sound, among many other possibilities!