Need extra math help? Want time to do your math homework?
- Algebra I, Algebra III, and Geometry: Mondays | 3:00 to 4:00 | Room 309
- Pre-Calculus, Statistics, Calculus, and Trigonometry: Tuesdays | 3:00 to 4:00 | Room 308
- All Math Levels: Wednesdays | During Seminar (must be pre-arranged) | Room 107
The Mary Todd Writing Centre
Wednesday and Thursday | 3:15 to 4:15 | Room 200
Activities / Clubs / Groups:
ASB (Associated Student Body/student council)
ABE'S Golden Acres
- Advisor: Mr. Iverson
- Tuesdays| 3:00 to 4:00/4:30 | Room 100 or Greenhouse/Farm
- Work in the greenhouse and Lincoln farm space. Get community service hours, learn job skills, give back to the community, and meet new friends. We support the farm stand and the plant sale, and membership is voluntary and service-oriented. Members may earn community service hours, club shirts, take home fresh and free veggies, and gain a valuable resume reference
ABE'S Special Olympics of WA
- Advisor: Ms. Honey
- No regular meeting times | See Ms. Honey in room 213 during 1st lunch or email email@example.com
- Come and help out the program, or sign up to be an athlete. These are activities and events that are not affiliated with Tacoma Public Schools for special needs students.
Black Student Union
- Advisor: SFC(R) Rayford
- Mondays | 3:05 to 4:05 | Room 122
- Advisor: Mr. R. Jones
- Wednesdays | Seminar | LINC
- Advisor: Ms. Marks
- Mondays | After School | Room 114
Club Maker Space
- Advisor: Mr. Reher
- Thursdays | After School | Room 000
- If you are a future engineer, and/or enjoy designing and building projects, join us in room 000. We meet for the purpose of designing and building cool things for staff and ourselves. In our Maker Space, you will have the opportunity to use equipement, from 3D printers, laser engraver, signing cutting, to CNC machines and design software to build your wildest dream projects.
- Advisor: Mr. Hipps and Ms. Hamilton
- Fridays | After School | Room 106
Drama & Film Club
- Advisors: Ms. Saarie and Ms. Eisenhauer
- Monday to Thursday (Fridays to be added based on rehearsal) | 3:05 to 4:15 (time to increase approaching performance time) | Lincoln Auditorium
- *This is a class for credit* Play on stage with your friends as you rehearse for and perform in an amazing play and/or musical!
FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes)
- Advisor: Mr. Matsumoto
- 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month | 6:45AM to 7:25AM | Weight Room
- All are welcome.
GSA (Gay/Straight Alliance)
- Advisors: Mr. Ruby, Ms. Jansen, and Mr. Clausen
- Wednesdays | 3:15 to 4:15 | Room 307
- Advisor: Ms. Ha
- Thursdays | 3:15 to 4:20 | Room 001
- Key Club is the world's largest student-led organization that helps our home, school, and community. Become involved in the LHS community and build your leadership skills.
- Advisor: Ms. Bauza-Schuler
- Mondays | 3:00 to 4:00 | Room 103
- All are welcome.
- Advisor: Mr. Dotson
- Wednesdays | 3:00 to 4:00 | Room 301
- Lincoln Expeditions is a group of students who love to travel and see the world around them. We do local day trips, occasional overnight trips, and this year we will be going to Belize in the summer! Local trips are free for members, and members get partial scholarships for international trips. This is your chance to see what's beyond Tacoma and find out what the world has to offer.
Magic: The Gathering
- Advisor: Mr. Dempster
- Wednesdays | 3:00 to 4:30 | Room 310
- Magic Club seeks to promote social interaction amongst students with common interests, develop self-confidence and communication skills, encourage rational thinking and logical conflict resolution, and to create a safe, non-judgmental space. We also place the legendary card game Magic: The Gathering. Tournaments! Drafts! Commander! Free cards! Beginners welcome.
Major Taylor Bike Club
- Advisor: Mr. Davio and Mr. Amen
- Tuesdays & Thursdays | After School | Room 111 (does leave the room and school campus)
Outdoor Adventure Club
- Advisor: Ms. Higgins
- Fridays | After School | Room 312
- Do you like the outdoors? Do you like adventure? We go hiking, rock climbing, kayaking, snowshoeing, and camping. No experience is required! Join our club and experience what the Pacific Northwest has to offer!
Pacific Islander Club
- Advisor: Ms. Schuler
- Wednesdays | After School | Room 103
- Advisor: Ms. Krause
- Wednesday | After School | Room 112
- Bring your school spirit to games, events before games, and in-school activities.
Youth Leading Change (YLC)
- Advisor: Ms. Farias
- Wednesday | 3:00 to 4:00 | Room 326
- Do you want to make a difference in your community? Do you need extracurricular activities? Come join this club and work on prevention and community based projects to better Tacoma!
College Success Foundation: Achievers Scholars: Robert Jones, College Prep Advisor | 253-571-6609
Department of Education, Office of Post Secondary Education Federal TRIO Programs:
> College (Upward) Bound (The Evergreen State College affiliated): Gabriel Emeka | 253-571-566