Substitute positions are vital in keeping the district running smoothly. Substitute positions include but are not limited to: substitute teachers, substitute nurses, substitute librarians, substitute counselors, substitute principals, substitute office professionals, substitute paraeducators and substitute security personnel.
- How do I apply to be a substitute?
- Do substitute teachers in Tacoma need certificates?
- Do substitutes qualify for unemployment insurance during school year breaks or holidays?
- What is the pay rate for substitutes?
- Are substitutes eligible to enroll in Professional Development classes?
- If I work as a substitute one year, will I remain active on the substitute roster the following year?