Benefits for the Whole Educator
Eligible Tacoma Public School employees are offered a competitive benefits package.
Benefits through School Employee Benefits Board (SEBB) include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Arrangements (FSA)
- Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Other benefits as an eligible employee include:
- Competitive salaries and hourly rates
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement, administered by WA Department of Retirement Systems (DRS)
- Employee Assistance Program, administered by LifeWorks to support the mental, financial, physical and emotional wellbeing of all TPS employees.