Welcome Jason Lee Athletes!!
Football,Girls Basketball & Bowling will begin Monday January 22th. All athletic forms and physicals need to be turned in or before Monday,January 22th, for students to participate in tryouts. Students will not be able to practice until all forms are turned in. Practices will run Monday-Friday, will be 2 hours long and there will be an activity bus to take students home at the end of practice. Students must have a 2.0 GPA to participate and have 8 practices in order to play games.
Jason Lee Athletic Director
Office: (253) 571-7702
Fax: (253) 571-7710
To be eligible to participate, students will need to have the following items:
- Valid sports physical (*Tacoma School District honors physicals for 13 months.)
- Middle School Activities Contract & Eligibility Form - Insurance section of the form is complete (*Medical Insurance is mandatory to participate in sports.)
- Emergency Medical Card
- Concussion Information Form
- ASB Card Purchased (*Cost of ASB is $15 and can be purchased in the office. The cost may be waived.)
- Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA with no failing grades.
To obtain a sports physical, parents or guardians will need to make an appointment with a health care provider for their student. Free physical are provided on a limited basis from Trinity Presbyterian Church on 6th Avenue.
Trinity Presbyterian Medical Clinic is open Tuesdays from 5-7pm for anyone without medical insurance. Volunteer doctors and nurses are available to assist in medical concerns. Immunizations are offered the first of each month. School physicals are available during the time of year when students need them for athletic teams.
1615 6th Ave, Tacoma, Wa 98405