Welcome future Falcons! We look forward to having you join the Fawcett family.
Phone: 253-571-4700Fax: 253-471-4754
Starting the enrollment process:
- Step 1: Determine your neighborhood school. Use the online look-up tool at www.tacomaschools.org/lookup
- If you reside in the Fawcett boundary, proceed to step 2 to complete your enrollment application.
- If you do not reside in the Fawcett boundary, but do reside in the Tacoma School district, please see "Choice Enrollment" below.
- Step 2: Create an account and submit your online enrollment application at www.tacomaschools.org/enroll
An application is required for each student. You may save your progress and your family information will auto-populate in sibling applications.
You have the option to upload your required documents, or you may bring them in person to Fawcett:
- Two documents showing proof of address. One must be a copy of your rental agreement or mortage statement, the other a utility or phone bill.
- Your child's birth certificate or other document to verify age. Acceptable alternatives include baptismal certificate, hospital records or insurance records.
- Proof of immunizations.
If you wish to bring documents in-person to the school, you may do so beginning on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 when the office reopens for enrollment. Enrollment hours are from 9 AM to 3 PM, Monday through Friday.
PowerSchool Enrollment support is available for families at 866-434-6276 from 6 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
- If you reside in the Tacoma School district and wish to attend a different school other than your neighborhood school, please complete a Choice Application. You will need to enroll your student at your neighborhood school until your application is approved.
- If you do not reside in the Fawcett boundary, and also do not reside in the Tacoma School District boundary, please obtain a release from the district you reside in, then complete the Non-Resident Application for the Tacoma School District if you wish to attend Fawcett. First time applicants should return the forms to the Tacoma Enrollment Services office at 601 South 8th Street, Room 118. Please continue to attend your neighborhood school until your application has been approved.