Stay involved in your student's education
Tacoma Public Schools encourages parents, guardians and families to become involved and engaged in their student's education. This family page has many resources to help you find your child's grades, attendance, test scores and much more.
Home Access Center
Find your child's attendance, class schedule and more.
Compass the Family App
This is a one-stop to view attendance, sign your child up for afterschool activities, make payments through MySchoolBucks, view school calendars and much more.
Free Online Tutoring
Students in grades 3-12 can now access free tutoring seven days a week. Four primary services are available: live tutoring, paper review, math question drop off, and SAT/ACT preparation.
Schoology for Parents
View your child's assignments, message their teachers, see grades and keep up with learning activities.
The Whole Child Initiative
Learn how our schools are integrating social emotional learning with academics for holistic student success.
Love Tacoma? Sign up to serve kids in our city. Dedicated volunteers can mentor and inspire students and provide new opportunities beyond what schools can.
Before and after school activities
Clubs, Activities, Sports, and Field Trips at Your School
Report a concern
Tacoma Public Schools is committed to communicating and working with you and your family. If you are encountering:
- Trouble communicating with staff
- Technology issues
- Inaccessibility to instructional materials or Distance Learning services
- Challenges meeting the needs of your student with an IEP
- Concerns about graduation requirements, transcripts, or transition to college
- Difficulties engaging in educational responsibilities due to your living situation
- Questions about grades, transition to middle and high school next year, services, tests, etc.
You are not alone. Teachers, counselors, and school/district staff are here to help. Most situations are easy to resolve if they are addressed promptly. Please report any concerns NOW, do not wait until next year!