Edison Elementary’s mission is to establish a community that empowers, inspires, and motivates all students to become life-long learners who are college and career ready.
In order to accomplish this, our school has made the following implementations:
- Support our PBIS (Positive Behavior Interventions Support) initiatives
- Ongoing professional development
- Set high academic standards and expectations
- Best practices in instruction including IBD and TDG (Inquiry By Design and Math Studio)
- Assessment tools and data driven instruction
- Grade level teams collaboration as well as with parents and the community to increase student achievement