The Tacoma technology help desk is committed to providing technical support to our students and families for all district-provided devices. We are unable to offer technical assistance with personal devices.
Three ways to get help:
Online Self-Service Portal
Log into SolarWinds (Blue ? Icon on your district-issued device desktop) to:
- Submit a request for assistance
- Review the status of your current or previous requests
- Chat live with a technician (during normal district hours)
Use the Solutions function to search for answers to common technology problems.
- 253-571-HELP, (253) 571-4357
- Technicians are available during normal district hours.
- After hours? Leave a voicemail message, or contact the HELP desk through SolarWinds.