We offer summer programs and activities that can give students a boost, help them catch up or ease the transition to a new school. All our summer programs are offered FREE to registered Tacoma Public School students.
Summer Learning will return with in-person and online opportunities for students this summer. Please stay tuned for updates regarding programming here on the Summer Learning homepage and announcements from your schools.
Individual programs will contact you to complete the registration process. Follow-up communication will provide you with program details. If you do not receive any communication please contact the summer learning office firstname.lastname@example.org
- When does Summer Learning Registration Open?
- Does it cost to participate in Summer Learning?
- Do I have to register my student for Summer Learning?
- After I have returned the registration form, how will I know if my student is enrolled?
- How do I know if my student is eligible to attend summer school?
- Will breakfast and lunch be provided?
- How are the health and medical needs of my student addressed during Summer School?
- What is the emergency protocol for the schools that are participating in Summer School Programs?
Tacoma-Pierce County Summer Learning Opportunities
In addition to summer programs through our schools, the Foundation for Tacoma Students partners with community organizations to offer a wide variety of summer activities. Explore this interactive site and find fun summer learning opportunities to fit all students and all budgets.