Graduating high school is such an important milestone. Now is the time for you to finalize plans and meet deadlines for the transition to college, technical school, apprenticeship, military, or career.
If you haven't met with a college and career counselor at your school, make an appointment to talk with them and make sure you're on track for your post-high school plans.
- September: Prepare to submit your FASFA or WASFA October 1
- October: High School & Beyond Plan
- November: Applying to college
- December: Scholarships
- January: College Bound Scholarship
- February: Understanding financial aid award letters
- March: Making your decision
- April: Transitioning to college
- May: What to expect your first term of college and resources available
If you graduated or attended Tacoma Public Schools in 2013 or prior, please complete this form. Photo ID is required to process this request - please email this to email@example.com after submitting this form. Once a completed form and photo ID are submitted, the Student Records Department will contact you regarding the status of your request.
If you graduated in 2014 or later, you will make a request using Parchment which is a convenient platform for former Tacoma Public Schools students to securely send and receive transcripts online. Ordering transcripts through Parchment will be faster and you will receive both confirmation and status emails. Here's a video about how to order transcripts through Parchment. This also includes students born before 1988.
Reach out to your school's counseling team.