Sophomores, you are almost half way through high school! Your sophomore year of high school is a wonderful time to explore different interests, think about which classes you want to take in the coming year, and learn about your options. The topics on this page are helpful for students and their families to be familiar with.
- September: Set your sights on future college & career goals
- October: Picking the right high school classes
- November: Get involved & connected
- December: Learn about the Next Move Internship program
- January: Benefits of college and career education
- February: All about the College Bound Scholarship
- March: College and career connections
- April: Ways to pay for college
Reach out to your school's counseling team.