Students can take many paths to earning higher education degrees or technical certifications in the career fields they choose. Whether you are considering a university, community or technical college, apprenticeship, or the military, your junior year is the perfect time to begin a conversation about goals, explore options, and plan your next steps.
- September: Check your transcripts
- October: Explore your college options
- November: Visit colleges
- December: Ways to pay for college
- January: College Bound Scholarship
- February: Scholarships
- March: Parts of a college application
- April: Preparing for your senior year of high school
- May: All about paying for college and financial aid applications (FASFA or WASFA)
Reach out to your school's counseling team.