- What is a modified lockdown and a full lockdown?
- What can student expect during a full lockdown?
- Who is in charge during a lockdown?
- Does the school coordinate with local law enforcement?
- How is information communicated?
- What if I want to come get my child immediately?
- What if my child calls or texts me during a lockdown?
- Why are students supposed to turn off their cell phones?
- When will a lockdown end?
- Do school staff and students practice lockdowns?
- How can I find out more information?
UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION WITH YOUR SCHOOL'S MAIN OFFICE
Phone calls are the fastest way for TPS to notify all families in the event of an emergency.
We always try to keep our families up to date on information as we learn it. Sometimes the speed of social media travels much faster than the time it takes to conduct an investigation. We want to ensure that the information we share with you is accurate as we work with our law enforcement partners.