Find Your School's Library
Tools & Resources
Tacoma Public Library
Our partnership with Tacoma Public Libraries allows our students and teachers to have access to resources using their student or employee ID card. Get help logging in or opt-out of this program.
student resources PARENT & EDUCATOR resources free TUTORINg & Homework help
Explore an online encyclopedia with digital resources.
britannica school Tutorial Video
Free Live Tutoring
Students in grades 3-12 can access free tutoring services seven days a week from Tutor.com.
Borrow e-books and audiobooks.
Our school libraries help students find a passion for reading, develop research skills, become media literate and gain the digital safety skills they need to be productive citizens in today's world.
Library Program Manager
Suzanna L. Panter
Need Tech Help?
Email TPS Help Desk
Connect With Us
What We Do
Our Guiding Values & Principles
These values and principles guide the direction of Tacoma Public Schools library programs into the future.
- We protect intellectual freedom by defending resources and services that create and sustain an atmosphere of free inquiry and choice.
- We advocate for our students and programs.
- We provide quality instruction that is collaborative, aligned with standards, and imparts a global perspective.
- We provide equitable access by creating an open environment, developing diverse collections, and cultivating an impartial and welcoming attitude.
- We are leaders of digital and media literacy through early adoption of emerging technologies, providing training, and modeling ethical use of information.
- We build and maintain positive relationships by actively engaging school and community partnerships.
- We embrace a growth mindset though reflection and innovative practices.