The Tacoma Public Schools Indian Education Program is excited at the prospect of the upcoming Spring of 2021 Graduation. We would like to extend an offer to assist with the cost of the cap and gown on behalf of your child.
- Must have a current 506 Indian Education Enrollment form on file with Indian Education.
- Must be a current TPS senior in good standing and scheduled to graduate on time with the class of 2021 as verified by the Indian Education office.
- Open a Jostens account online
- You are responsible for contacting Jostens and ordering your cap and gown.
- TPS Indian Education will send a list of our senior students who are eligible for the $50 credit to Jostens
- If you do not open an account online, Jostens will not be able to apply the $50 credit
- Deadline to do so will be November 13, 2020
- Indian Education Program Scholarship Information 2020-2021
- Indian Education Apprenticeship Training Guide