Head Lice Facts and Procedures
- Why did Tacoma School District change the head lice policy?
- Is it easy to get head lice?
- Do head lice spread disease?
- Does keeping a clean house help stop head lice?
- Do I need to remove every single nit to get rid of head lice?
- Don’t most kids get head lice at school?
- Can head lice be spread from hats and helmets?
- Why doesn’t our school do head lice checks on all children?
- Should I treat everyone at home if my child has head lice?
- Can my pets get head lice and then spread it?
- Should I use a bug bomb or insecticide on my home to get rid of the lice?
- Can nits that have fallen out of the hair hatch and then spread to another person?
The Health Services Department office is located at the Central Administration Building for Tacoma Public Schools.
Shallae Hobbs, MN, RN, NCSN Administrator