TPS Vaccine Events
Free vaccinations available to students, adults at winter clinics
Tacoma Public Schools students can get free vaccines at a series of upcoming clinics.
Available vaccines are flu, COVID 19, Tdap, meningococcal and human papilloma virus.
Adult vaccines also available. Adults (TPS staff, family and friends) may receive covid vaccines or boosters at the clinics.
- Tuesday, Jan. 24, from 3-6 p.m.: Stewart Middle School, 5010 Pacific Ave., Tacoma
- Thursday, Feb. 2, from 3-6 p.m.: Giaudrone Middle School, 4902 S. Alaska, Tacoma
- TBD: More clinic dates and locations
The clinics are the result of a partnership between TPS and Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department.
- Parents must sit with their child during vaccination
- Parents must complete screening and consent forms
- Students will not be vaccinated without parent
- Bring any immunization records you have.
- If you do not have records and your child has not received immunizations in Washington State and is not in the health department system, they will not be able to the Tdap, Meningococcal, and HPV vaccines at these clinics.
Find other current vaccination opportunities through the Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department, or Kaiser Permanente. Or, contact your primary care provider.
Do you need transportation to a vaccination clinic?
Pierce Transit gives free bus rides to people going to vaccine appointments. Call (253) 581-8000 or visit piercetransit.org.
Students with limited mobility, including those who use wheelchairs or scooters, can call Around the Sound at 253-858-7088 or visit atstrans.org to arrange a ride.