In order to enroll in to a preschool program in Tacoma, families must submit an application for enrollment. The preschool enrollment application is required for any student that has not previously enrolled in Tacoma Public Schools. The following information details the qualifications for enrollment, as well as the application review process.
- Do I need to complete an application for Preschool enrollment?
- What are the qualifications for preschool enrollment?
- What is the process for reviewing applications for priority acceptance?
- What are the Federal Poverty Levels (FPL) for household income?
- What documentation is required for Proof of Income?
- Will my child receive district transportation for preschool?
- When will I know if my student is placed in a preschool classroom?
- Can my kindergarten student remain at the same school they attended preschool?
- Ready to apply?