Middle School Athletics and Activities
Register for Sports
Requirements for participating in athletics
- Complete required FinalForms registration (including proof of required medical insurance).
- Need Student-Athlete Medical Insurance? Go to: Myers-Stevens & Toohey
- Submit a current sports physical exam (valid for 13 months)
- Maintain your academic eligibility. The best way to stay eligible for athletics is to have a 2.0 GPA or better and pass 5 of 6 classes. For more details read School Board Policy: 2151R Interscholastic Athletics and Activities.
Students attending Bryant, Wainwright, Tacoma Online, or a non-TPS school
Students enrolled at Bryant Montessori, Wainwright Intermediate and Tacoma Online students need to contact Student Life at email@example.com to confirm their school of residence before registering for athletics.
Homeschool, charter or private school students must contact the Athletic Director at their school of residence to create a FinalForms account and be fully enrolled in Tacoma Public Schools to include immunization records and emergency health information.
2023 - 2024 Middle School Sports Seasons
The Tacoma Public Schools All-City League includes teams from all 10 comprehensive middle schools and student athletes have the ability participate in 11 different sports.
Middle School Athletics Schedules
- Bryant Montessori students register and participate at Hilltop Heritage Middle School.
- Wainwright Intermediate School students register and participate at Gray Middle School. Transportation is provided.
- Tacoma Online students can register by contacting the athletic director at their neighborhood middle school.