Harassment, intimidation or bullying means any intentional electronic, written, verbal, auditory or physical act, including, but not limited to one shown to be motivated by any characteristic or race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, including gender expression or identity, mental or physical disability or other distinguishing characteristics such as, but not limited to, physical appearance, clothing or other apparel, socioeconomic status, marital status or weight, when the intentional electronic, written, verbal, auditory or physical act:
- Physically harms a student; or
- damages the student’s property; or
- has the effect of substantially interfering with a student’s education; or
- is so severe, persistent or pervasive that it creates an intimidating or threatening educational environment; or
- has the effect of substantially disrupting the orderly operation of the school.
If you believe that an incident of harassment, intimidation or bullying is and/or has taken place against a student in the educational environment, please complete the document below.