Visit the Tacoma Public Schools enrollment page for all of the details and important dates on kindergarten registration.
- Full day, 8:50am - 3:40pm, 5 days a week for 3 and 4 year olds (students must be 3 by August 31, 2019).
- Student must be completely toilet trained.
- Tuition for the school year is $8500, typically broken up into 10 monthly payments of $850 from September to June.
- Our 3 and 4 year olds are in blended classrooms with our Kindergarteners.
***Registration for the 2019-2020 school year opened on January 15, 2019 and is now closed.***
We are full for the 2019/2020 school year and we currently have 30 on our wait list.
- $25 non-refundable registration fee, due at time of registration.
- We have 24 preschool spots. With our returning students, for the 2019/2020 school year, we will have 12 spots available.
To register, bring your completed enrollment packet, or pick one up from our school office, along with following items:
- Birth Certificate or other document to verify age (acceptable alternatives include, baptismal certificate, hospital records or insurance records).
- Proof of immunizations.
- Proof of address - 2 pieces (i.e. utility bill, rental agreement or mortgage statement, phone bill, cable bill).
Spots are filled, per the Tacoma School District guidelines and placements into our preschool program follow the criteria below:
- Current Bryant preschool students, continuing for another year.
- Students who live within the Bryant attendance area.
- Students who have older siblings currently attending Bryant.
- Students who reside within the TPS district and attend a daycare in the Bryant attendance area.
- Students who live outside of the Bryant attendance area, but within the TPS district.
- Students who live outside of the TPS district.
Families who meet the first 3 criteria above, and do not enroll during the open enrollment window, will lose their priority status for enrollment.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Please seeChildren's House tuition letter.pdf The district has finalized the tuition for the 2019-2020 school year and we appreciate everyone's patience as we waited for this decision. Tuition will be increasing, and we ask that everyone let us know if they would like to keep their spot in the program or on the waitlist by JUNE 7, 2019. Please call the office at (253) 571-2800.