Policy Details Page
Policy No. 3200
The rights, responsibilities, and regulations of students of Tacoma School District No. 10 are established by state and federal laws, District policies as adopted by the board of directors, District regulations, procedures, handbooks, and school-specific guidelines.
The District will communicate rights, responsibilities, and regulations on its webpage for ease of access, translation, and updating. Printed copies shall also be available upon request.
All students who attend the district’s schools shall comply with the written policies, rules and regulations of the schools and shall pursue the required course of studies.
- RCW 28A.600.010 Government of schools, pupils, employees, rules, and regulations for--Due process guarantees-- Enforcement
- RCW 28A.600.020 Government of schools, pupils, employees optimum learning atmosphere
- RCW 28A.600.040 Pupils to comply with rules & regulations
- RCW 28A.400.110 Principal to assure appropriate discipline
- RCW 28A.150.240 Basic Education Act of 1977--Certificated teaching and administrative staff as accountable for classroom teaching-Scope-- Responsibilities--Penalty
- WAC 392-400-225 School rules defining misconduct—Distribution of rules
- WAC 392-168 Citizen Complaint Procedure for Certain Categorical Federal Programs
Adoption Date: 8/24/00
Revised: 10/24/07, 07/11/19
- policy handbook
- policy manual