Sept. 8th marks the first day at the new Hunt Middle School. To help get ready for the year, the Hunt staff welcome students and parents to a Sasquatch Sunrise social on Tuesday, August 31st. At the social, students can:
- Meet teachers and staff
- Tour the school
- Pick up class schedules
- Register/purchase ASB cards, school supplies and spirit gear
There is parking in the front, side, and back of the building, as well as on 10th Street. Enter through the cafeteria doors. The cafeteria is to the right side of the main entrance. Please make sure to wear a mask.
- 8-8:15 a.m. Welcome/Agenda in commons
- 8:15–9 a.m. Advisory (includes tour)
- 9-9:40 a.m. Hunt Expo (nurse, housing, clubs, athletics, ASB, school store, etc.) receive class schedules
- 9:40–10 a.m. Breakfast social in outdoor covered area
- 8:30-8:45 a.m. Welcome/Agenda in commons
- 8:45-9:30 a.m. Advisory (includes tour)
- 9:30-10:10 a.m. Hunt Expo (nurse, housing, clubs, athletics, ASB, school store, etc.) receive class schedules
- 10:10-10:30 a.m. Breakfast social in outdoor covered area
2021-2022 Bell Schedule
Beginning and end bell schedules have been determined for all schools for the 2021-2022 school year. Every Wednesday will be a late start for all schools. Late starts for most schools will begin one hour after the regular bell time, dismissal times remain the same.
Hunt Middle School
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays: 8 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
Free meals for students in 2021-22 school year
All TPS students will receive free breakfasts and lunches in the 2021-22 school year, according to a new announcement from the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Where to catch the bus, drop off and pick up students
Buses are available for Hunt students. If you’d like your student to ride the bus, see the stops below.
Check the Transportation page as stops and times may change.
Student drop off, pick up changes
Please use the drop off circle in front of the school (light blue). When dropping off your student, enter in the north gate, and drop off at the gateway (green x) that leads to the bus circle. This process is the same when picking up your student.
Students will walk to the back door by the gym (blue star) where all students will enter each day.
In the afternoon when picking up, stay to the right of the lane. Once your student is safely in your vehicle, you may pull around the parked cars and use the left part of the lane to exit. Vehicles can exit out of the south gate.
Please allow patience and time as we learn our new system. Enough practice will make for a smooth system in no time.
The yellow loop is for buses only, so vehicles should avoid this area.
Hunt office hours
The Hunt office will be open and available to all families during the week of Aug. 23- 26, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Hunt office staff will be dedicating the morning to serve students and help them adjust to their new campus.
During this time, students are encouraged to purchase school supplies, ASB cards and spirit gear. Instead of a school supply shopping list, Hunt students can pay a one-time fee of $20 and receive classroom supplies for the 2021-2022 school year.
To participate in athletics and clubs students will need an ASB card. Don’t forget to stop by the school store to check out the new Hunt gear to show off your school spirit. Pricing is as follows:
- School Supplies (all students) - $20
- PE shirt (all students will be in PE) - $7
- Band/Orchestra shirt (for band & orchestra students only) - $5
- ASB Card (any students who wants to participate in sports or after school clubs) - $15
- Spirit Gear will also be available for purchase - $10–$30
Translate Our Website
Translate this page by clicking the flag button in the bottom right corner and selecting your preferred language.
Traduzca esta página haciendo clic en el botón de la bandera en la esquina inferior derecha y seleccionando su idioma preferido.
Dịch trang này bằng cách nhấp vào nút gắn cờ ở góc dưới cùng bên phải và chọn ngôn ngữ ưa thích của bạn.
오른쪽 하단에 있는 플래그 버튼을 클릭하고 원하는 언어를 선택하여 이 페이지를 번역합니다.
Перекладіть цю сторінку, натиснувши кнопку прапора в нижньому правому куті та вибравши потрібну мову.
Переведите эту страницу, нажав на кнопку с флагом в правом нижнем углу и выбрав желаемый язык.
Our Communications Department serves as a liaison to the community and provides various services to promote effective communication and partnerships. Contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 253-571-1015.
Chief Communications Officer
Assistant Director of Communications