Students ages 3-18 can get free flu vaccines and adolescent vaccines at a series of upcoming clinics hosted by Tacoma Public Schools and MultiCare.
Parents/guardians must accompany their children during vaccinations and complete the screen and consent forms.
Schedule of vaccination clinics:
- Tuesday, Oct. 4: Boze Elementary, 3-6 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 10: Edison Elementary, 3-6 p.m.
- (UPDATED) Wednesday, Oct. 12: Sheridan Elementary, 3-6 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 24: McCarver Elementary, 3-6 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 7: Browns Point Elementary, 3-6 p.m.
TPS Media Contact
About Tacoma Schools
Tacoma Public Schools is the only district designated an Innovation Zone by Washington State. A leader in implementing innovative schools and programs to meet the diverse needs of every student, every day, TPS serves approximately 30,000 students from preschool to grade 12 and at nearly 5000 employees is one of the largest employers in Tacoma. Learn more...