Get personalized access to information about your student in one place by logging into the newest version of the Family App.
On the upgraded site, you can:
- Monitor your child’s attendance, including their last missed day of school, whether it’s marked excused or unexcused, and what portion of the day was missed.
- Take the COVID-19 health survey any days your student attends school in person.
- Register for extended learning opportunities available to your student, and browse what they’re currently registered for and their program history.
- Create a custom calendar, tailored to the events at your student’s school.
- Find other useful district resources in one spot, including a summary of district news and links to information about school meals, bus routes, the Family Support Center and Schoology.
Soon, families will be able to view grades in the Family App as well.
About Tacoma Schools
Tacoma Public Schools is the only district designated an Innovation Zone by Washington State. A leader in implementing innovative schools and programs to meet the diverse needs of every student, every day, TPS serves approximately 30,000 students from preschool to grade 12 and at nearly 5000 employees is one of the largest employers in Tacoma. Learn more...